Links to documents relevant to Boa
development and usage. Incomplete, we're still working on this.
NCSA has a decent
these lines, too.
Other web servers
For unix-alike platforms, with published source code.
Also see Yahoo's list.
Also worth mentioning is Zeus.
It is commercial, with a free demo, so it doesn't belong on the list above.
Zeus seems to be based on technology similar to Boa and thttpd,
but with more bells and whistles.
- tiny/turbo/throttling httpd very similar to Boa, with a throttling feature
- Roxen: based on ulpc interpreter, non-forking (interpreter implements threading), GPL'd
- WN: featureful, GPL'd
- Apache: fast, PD
- NCSA: standard, legal status?
- CERN: standard, PD, supports proxy
- xs-httpd 2.0: small, fast, pseudo-GPL'd
- bozohttpd.tar.gz sources, in perl
- Squid actually an "Internet Object Cache"
- Analog Logfile analyzer
- wwwstat Logfile analyzer
- gwstat wwwstat postprocessor
- suEXEC (Boa would need to be ..umm.. "adjusted" to support this)
- Anyone know of a good index.html generator (and don't tell me Perl)?
References checked: 19 December, 1996